RECOVER YOUR DELETED FACEBOOK DATA – Easily
We all use Facebook for different purposes like promotion, socialization or for some other reason. Since we all are humans and it is in our blood to make mistakes, while using Facebook we all sometimes erased some data which we need later for some reason or we just deleted it by mistake in both the cases we feel screwed.
Before starting the steps to get your Facebook data back I must inform you that do not fall for scams which promises you that by using their software you can recover your data back instantly, there is no such thing!
Facebook has provided all the tools to us but the problem is that we have no idea – that they really exist and if they then how to use them.
If you want to know exactly what data you can recover, then visit this link – it will provide you detailed information about the data that can be recovered.
How to recover deleted data from Facebook (Messages, videos, pictures and more..)?
Follow these simple steps and recover your lost data…
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on “settings“
- Now in “General account settings”, navigate to bottom of this page and click on “download a copy“
- It will refreshes the window and you will see something like this:
- Now click on Download archive, it will ask for your Facebook password, after entering password click submit.
- Now you will get an e-mail on your registered mail id from Facebook which contains a message that “a download link will be provided to you when your data is ready”, just wait for few minutes.
- Now you will receive another mail from Facebook in which the link is provided, click on that link, it will take you to the page from which you can download your data. Click “download archive” and it will again ask for your password, enter your password and click submit. Now a Zip file will be downloaded to your computer
Now you can extract this Zip file to see your data. You will find your data on “.html” file, open this file on your browser to see your downloaded data.
I hope this will help you out. You can also Follow me on Facebook by clicking the follow button below:
If you want to add this Facebook follow button to your blog or website then check out my article how to get Facebook follow button
You can asks questions in the comment section or if you have any other query then feel free to contact us