Majority of office and college campus block their private networks like Facebook, Twitter, Torrent and all other entertainment website in order to avoid unwanted downloads.
When you try to open any blocked page it shows some blocked page saying that “the page you are trying to access is blocked”. These days internet service provider charges more money for providing same amount of data which is very annoying.
I really loved to write this article, because in my college too torrent pages or torrent software is blocked, and that WIFI provides 10x more speed than my home network, only 1 hour is required to download a full length movie at college which acts as a huge time and money savior.
There are basically two kinds of problems associated with this:
- How to download file when torrent search engine is blocked
- What to do when the utorrent application in blocked instead of website
How to download file when torrent search engine is blocked?
Now, in order to download from torrent you need to download a .torrent file. As we are very well aware with various torrent hosting websites that allows us to randomly search for any file on their server and download .torrent version. Few torrent search engines are:
But these search engines are blocked in our campuses!! Sometimes colleges blocked the torrent search engines and whenever we try to access those page some kind of warning or error message pops up. In that case we have to bypass that proxy by using any proxy website.
Steps to bypass the blocked torrent websites:
- Go to any free proxy websites. In this example i am using proxysite.com
- Enter the address of website you want to bypass, in the address bar provided in that proxy website
- Now hit enter
- Viola!! You have bypassed the blocked webpage
- Now download your file without any interruption
What to do when the utorrent application in blocked instead of website?
Authorities seems bit more technical these days as blocking utorrent along with the torrent search engine is way more effective. In that case there will be no peer to peer connection is establishes and utorrent unable to download any file.
Is there any solution for this?
Hell yes!! But utorrent will not work in this condition. All you need to do is to download the data through internet download manager (IDM) or with any other service. You have to have download it from IDM because there is no way you can bypass the software that is blocked by the authorities. Simple steps to download:
- Download the .torrent file from any torrent search engine as I have shown you in above steps
- Go to the websites which allows you to download the .torrent data directly using your browser, upload your file there and download it using the browser.
These are the simple steps I have shown you with the help of which you can actually bypass the blocked sites and can able to download the .torrent file on blocked utorrent through IDM.
Hope you enjoyed this article, feel free to ask anything in the comment section.
If it helped you guys then do share it with others 🙂